Compare for yourself. At Methodist Healthcare System, we’re expanding our facilities, increasing our capabilities, and investing in our nurses like never before. Patients come to us from everywhere – coast-to-coast and around the world – because they know we are among the very best at what we do.
Critical Care RNs
Sign-on Bonus – Up to $10,000
Relocation Assistance for Non-Local Candidates – Up to $5,000
Day & Night Shifts Available in San Antonio, TX
As an RN, you will find that it pays to be the best. And we are not just talking about compensation. In addition to many awards for quality of care and employee engagement…
- Our Neurosurgical ICU is a top quartile performer as rated by patient perception of care in HCAHPS surveys.
- We have the largest Level IIIC NICU in the area.
- We have achieved primary stroke accreditation from the Joint Commission, and we’re on a journey to achieve comprehensive stroke designation.
- We earned the Texas Award for Performance Excellence (TAPE).
- We are a top performer in Employee Engagement.
- Recognized healthcare organization in the ANCC Pathway to Excellence Program.
Outstanding care is the direct result of creating an environment that is collaborative, collegial and absolutely state-of-the-art. The most advanced technologies, the most complex cases, the most opportunities to do even more with your talent. That’s what you’ll discover at Methodist Hospital, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Methodist Texsan Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Northeast Methodist Hospital and Methodist Hospital South.
The bottom line is simple: We’ve made a commitment to our patients by making an investment in our nurses. What could it mean to your career? Contact us and see for yourself. We offer competitive pay including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance for qualifying candidates.
To speak directly with a Recruiter, please complete this quick form and we will be in touch shortly. Or click on Search Jobs/Apply Now.