Nurse Residency Program
The Methodist Healthcare RN Residency Programs provides the newly licensed Registered Nurse (RN) or inexperienced Registered Nurses with 8-22 weeks of intensive orientation to a clinical specialty.
Residency Programs offered:
- Critical & Monitored Care Nursing
- Medical – Surgical Nursing
- Newborn Intensive Care Nursing
- Labor & Delivery Nursing
- Telemetry/Intermediate Care
- Pediatric & Pediatric Intensive Care Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing (available to both experienced and newly licensed RNs)
Preceptor-led clinical practicums facilitate development and verification of proficiency in entry level and critical thinking skills necessary for safe care. Residents are introduced to Methodist Healthcare philosophy, interact with members of the healthcare team and become knowledgeable of policies, procedures and regulatory requirements related to clinical practice.
*Meet & Greets will be held at the Norris Conference Center – Park North, 618 NW Loop 410, Ste. 207, San Antonio, Texas 78216.
- December 1st from 2pm – 8pm
- April and July from 9am – 2pm
Attendance at the Meet & Greets is highly encouraged as the majority of hiring decisions are made at this event.
**Important Note: Job offers for the Residency programs will vary according to business need. There will be only one start date per residency in 2017. All specialty areas will start on same day, but length of residency will vary depending on specialty.
Please contact Recruitment at email@example.com