Join the tradition of nursing excellence at Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital.
It continues with you. Your talent will help us continue to set new standards of excellence in nursing. If you’ve been looking for the opportunity to do more with your career, you’ve just found it.
At Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, we lead by example.
- Nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety – Grade A
- Internationally recognized for outstanding and dynamic kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs setting record numbers for volume and outcomes
- Home to the Texas Transplant Institute
- American Society for Bariatric Surgery Center of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Excellence
- Sexual Assault Response Team serves as a model for hospitals and agencies all over the world
We have nursing opportunities available in our PCU and MSICU.
In our newly opened 17-bed PCU, you’ll care for high-acuity Med/Surg patients. You’ll also enjoy all of the advantages of working with a healthcare leader including our Essentials of Critical Care orientation which is designed to expand your knowledge and prepare you for certification.
Our 20-bed Med/Surg ICU specializes in kidney, liver and pancreas transplants. We offer classes in the care of liver transplant and kidney transplant patients to prepare you for certification. We also offer yearly certification bonuses.
Up to $15,000 in bonuses are waiting!
What are you waiting for? Right now, we’re offering sign-on and relocation bonuses that – depending on your location and your years of experience – could mean $15,000 in bonuses.
Have a question? We’ll have the answer. Complete this quick form to learn more about our hospital, our PCU, our MSICU or anything in between. We look forward to talking to you.